Reports To: Senior Project Manager
The Project Manager will manage all aspects of service delivery in one or more market segments. The Project Manager will evaluate the customer request; determine appropriate service solutions and ensure the scope of work is clearly established with both customer and the service provider; and coordinate with the service providers to ensure that all work meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Manage communication between MRMG, customer field teams and service providers.
- Communicate with the customer to ensure that the scope of work is clear and concise.
- Relay all requests for service providers to the Contract Management team to ensure there are sufficient resources to complete the project.
- Establish the budget for the project and relay the information to the Contract Management team to ensure all contracts are in place prior to initiating work on the project.
- Establish strong relationships with service providers and monitor service provider capabilities.
- Resolve service provider issues by relaying complaints to Vendor Care and monitoring progress to ensure issues are fully resolved.
- Monitor work activity and progress in the assigned area to ensure completion deadlines are met.
- Facilitate all work orders from start to finish in the assigned territory.
- Monitor service delivery from the time of dispatch to the service provider until completion.
- Coordinate with customer Field Managers and service providers to ensure service delivery meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Resolve all issues involving the scope of work that arise between customer expectations and provider delivery.
- Identify out of scope work opportunities and obtain work order requests from customers to complete the additional work.
- Ensure service delivery is completed at or under budget.
- Evaluate processes and identify means to reduce costs.
- Assist the financial department to ensure provider invoices are accurate and timely submitted.
- Ensure that completions of projects are documented in the manner specified and timely submit project completion to the finance department for billing.
- Remain flexible to prioritize business-critical projects as needed.
- Identify potential service providers in all project areas.
- Proven ability to manage field operations in a fast paced and multi-faceted environment.
- Ability to travel as needed to various states to project manage the assigned territory.
- Remain available on a 24/7/365 basis in order to respond to critical needs of contract management.
- Advanced understanding of facility maintenance procedures.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects.
- Solid sales skills.
- Proficiency in English and MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Patience and ability to manage stress.
- Problem solving skills.
Education, Experience, Certifications:
2+ years of College required; Bachelors Degree preferred; Major in related degree highly desired.
Physical Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer or other field communication devices.
- Ability to stand; reach; bend; stoop; kneel; crawl; climb stairs, steps or ladders; while performing duties of the job.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to performing inspections, completing documents and using a computer or other electronic device.
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds is required.
- Working conditions require ability to manage heat, cold, precipitation or other expected environmental conditions that may occur in the United States.
- Ability to uphold the stress of responding to vendor and provider requests.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.